Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Benedetto Abate is a religious building in the small town of San Benedetto Po, in the province of Mantua, northern Italy. The church was built in 1499, with a beautiful Romanesque-Gothic inspired façade. Inside there are several sculptures, paintings and frescoes, among the most notable works there can be the 15th century San Benedetto's crucifix and the 16th century “Madonna with Child” by Giulio Romano. The bell tower, also known as Torrazzo, also stands tall in the town, with a height of 59m. For all its beauty, the church is a popular destination for worship and admirers of art alike.