Iglesia San Jerónimo el Real is a magnificent Renaissance church situated in the center of Madrid and the largest in the city. The church is relatively small compared to other churches in the area and it is more difficult to spot it because of its location between two important buildings. It features a Baroque façade built in 1703 and two turrets, as well as a large cupola and an impressively decorated interior. Inside one can find sculptures, frescoes and a wonderful altarpiece, one of the biggest in Europe. The building was completed in 1625 and it is a great example of Renaissance architecture.